Monday, August 23, 2010

A Lesson From the Ant

A Message from the Lord...2 ME!

6 You lazy fool, look at an ant.
Watch it closely; let it teach you a thing or two.
7 Nobody has to tell it what to do.

8 All summer it stores up food;
at harvest it stockpiles provisions.

9 So how long are you going to laze around doing nothing?
How long before you get out of bed?

10 A nap here, a nap there, a day off here, a day off there,
sit back, take it easy—do you know what comes next?

11 Just this: You can look forward to a dirt-poor life,
poverty your permanent houseguest!
Always Cooking Up Something Nasty

(proverbs 6:5-11)

WHOA!!! ok this was part of my daily reading today and as soon as I read this section of proverbs i knew the Lord was talking to me. Tight but Right!

I dont mind in anyway being chastized by the Lord because he always does it in LOVE!!!! His ways, his instructions, his rebukes are always right. He says love wisdom and I do. It only makes my life better.

So Thank You Lord for the early morning spanking...I needed it and I love you even the more for it!!

Now I'm off to accomplish what the Lord has put me on this earth to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment