Saturday, August 7, 2010

HEY HEY, HEY HEY (in my best Dwayne voice)

I'm Back!!!!! Renewed, Refreshed and Re-energized!!!! Geesh so much has happened since i last blogged.

I don't work at the agengy that I gave my life to for the last 5 years and im loving the freedom. You know what some people may look at as a tragedy, I saw as an opportunity. That's right an opportunity to really excel and accomplish what I was put on this earth to do career wise. God has given me so many ideas in the last two months that I have been completely overwhelmed at the tasks that were laid before me. But I've since learned that this thing is a complete FAITH WALK! Super excited!!!!

God said this is a season of Building and Completion!!!! Everything has got to come to pass.

I've also begun walking. Whew was that hard to start. But like i've said i have very good friends. Friends that hold you accountable. One in particular made sure that I woke up each morning and met her at the track. Now im walking by myself. I walk because I feel better, it's good for my body, now im able to run around with my 7 and 5 year old and to even do football drills with my 7 year old. I love it...that is once i get out there. I am up to 3 miles each day. YAY ME!!!!
I've joined a walking forum(more accountablity) and have even taken my kids out to the track with me. I cant wait till the weight starts coming off. My goal: lose 60lbs by my birthday next year. Very doable.

School starts for my kids in two weeks (oh so happy) and we are just preparing for that.

You know my whole life is finally getting some order. I hope to start back to school full=time in a couple of weeks. I really need to do something cause this stay at home mom thing is not for me.

In the meantime I have been getting all the paperwork in order to incorporate my non-profit. That is a lot of work tryin to get a business off the ground. I realized i can't run it out of my home, too lazy here lol.

I promise i wont stay away this long anymore.

More about me to come. See Ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment