Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Transformed Mind!

Singles Class...Great Again! One of my sisters n class who just recently got divorced said a mouthful 2nite. One of the things she mentioned was about transformation of the mind. She stressed how we can't change ourselves we don't have the power to. But we must submerge ourselves in the Word of God and allow the Holy Spirit to transform our minds. That in itself is powerful; however it was just confirmation to me from what God had spoken to me earlier.

You see a good amount of my day was spent thinking abt whether this particular guy was going to call me or not. Now this guy is my highschool boyfriend we have manged to stay n touch all of these years. He has been thru a lot and so have I have. Now we seem to be pretty close and talk often especially abt if we end up 2gether. Well I really like him. I like the man he has turned out to be.

So of course my friends are my springboard. So I was texting my bff all day stating how I refuse to call him anymore.

Anywho while on fb one of my "friends" posted as a man thinketh so is he. It hit me that all I was thinking abt was him and negative thoughts. And at that moment I thought," I need to get my mind right." Whew!

So I did. I called my bff and immediately she said seek ye first the kindom of God and his righteousness and All these things will be added unto u. I said yep I know, Holy Spirit already reminded me. I needed to get my mind off others, stop having a pity party and begin to worship.

Pastor's message title for this past sunday was "I Must Worship"

That's exactly what I needed to do WORSHIP!!!!
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment