Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pity Party

This day started with me throwing myself my very own Pity Party. That's right i kept right on looking at every issue in my life, at every not so good circumstance till I felt completely worthless, useless. I wanted to cry and just lay in the bed all day. Why is it when life is not going smoothly that one could sit/lay around and sulk all day. Matter of fact that was my plan until I received an email.

This email was just what i needed. No it wasn't a "you can do anything" kind of email but an email detailing an issue someone very close to me was having.

I just love God. You know immediately I got me off my mind and began to be concerned about someone else. I said a prayer and wrote back encouraging her. I truly believe that God can work out any situation.

Its true. When your going thru get your mind off yourself and begin to pray for someone else. I tell you each and everytime I have prayed for someone else while im going through God shows up STRONG in my LIFE!!!! I just love God. He is soooo AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment